Amber is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Certified Professional Developer with 15+ years of experience working with and teaching Microsoft technologies. In recent years, she has focused on SharePoint, Azure, Dynamics 365 and ASP.NET, teaching students around the world. She also works to bridge the gap between developers, designers and businesspeople with her expertise in visual communication, user experience and business/professional skills.
A Microsoft Technical Trainer (MCT), Amber specializes in SharePoint, Windows Phone, Team Foundation Server and ASP.NET. For her work as a training leader, Amber received Training magazine's 2013 Emerging Training Leader award.
- VoIP and Web Calls: Tips for Better Remote Communications (Pluralsight course)
- User Experience: The Big Picture (Pluralsight course)
- User Experience Tips and Tricks for Developers (Pluralsight course)
- Technical Writing: Documentation on Software Projects (Pluralsight course)
- Careers in IT: How to Get Your First Job (Pluralsight course)
USER EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL
Amber first stumbled upon user experience in 2006, long before it became the cool kid on the block. Since then, she's become a devout student and teacher of all things UX, particularly for non-designer types.
Amber currently holds a Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) designation.